Friday 30 July 2010

Update

Hi

Neo glad to hear you are having good fun. Jedda and Scout your beach advantures look fun I'm going to see is mum will take me this weekend. Its been a busy week, I went to my first puppy class on Tuesday, I was quite sleepy to start will as I had been playing with the brown dogs all afternoon but once I woke up I was really good but I good stuck inbetween 2 yappy dogs. Wednesday I went to work with mum and got to meet some more dogs she knows and practice that clicker thing.

This morning wasnt as much fun cos I had to go to the vet and get my 2nd jag, microchip and some worming stuff. Mum says its a good thing really tho as I will be able to start going out for walks soon, just as well cos shes not very good at carrying me now that I weigh over 10kg!!
I'm going to my first proper Ringcraft class tonight (I only got to watch the last time I went) my pal Tessie (18wk old Rough Collie) who was a puppy class on Tuesday night will be there too.

Anyway I'm away for some lunch and a kip before mums work tonight.

Diesel x

No comments:

Post a Comment