Monday 19 July 2010

Fraser's latest adventures




Hi all,




Fraser here again, it's been eventful in my wee world again, settled well last night, up at 5am this morning again then out to garden to do my bits, mum and dad think I've been really good and and I've had lots of praise and tasty treats.




Speaking of which, I must admit I felt just a teeny bit jealous when I heard you have a clicker treat trainer Diesel, so i got my dad to get me one today, it's been fun learning to sit and get an treat although I like to leap up in the air first before I sit, which isn't how it's supposed to work so I've been told but it's fun winding them up...




I've posted a picture of me and my mum Diane playing with one of my fave toys,




Also Diesel, yes the flowers were tasty but I just sneaked a quick taste before anyone noticed cos I got told off for shredding hosta leaves earlier, they have such nice big leaves to pull on...




I'm tired now and off for a nap though, got to go to the doctors for the first time tonight for my jags, not really looking forward to it but I'm getting to travel in the back of the car for the first time and I think there might be more treats if I'm good...




I am eating plenty of my real food too in case anybody's wondering..!




Hope you're all having fun too,




Catch you all later,




Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment