Sunday 18 July 2010

Diesel Allan





Hi Guys

Well I went to my Granny and Grampa's today and met their 3 dogs, they have a massive garden I had mum and dad running about trying to keep me away from the pond and one of the fences I think I could have squeezed through lol.

This is a picture of me with Mum, Kizzie and our Auntie Ellie (Paws' litter sister, Franorst Paws for Dreams).


And one with my Dad
And last one aparently I am doing a sit stay, not sure what that means but mum was really pleased with me. Aparently I can also sit, down, stand, rollover and give a paw all I know is there is this click sound I get a treat so I do it again.
Anyway I am off for a sleep now
Love to all Diesel
P.S. Fraser are those flowers as tasty as they look mum wasn't very pleased when I tasted hers oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment