Sunday 25 July 2010

Thunder now Mick



Hi this is Mick here, I was called Thunder, but my new mum and dad wanted to name me after a place near to where I was born. Carnoustie and golf were not good, Dundee is next door, as they say I have sharp teeth they thought of crocodile Dundee, then Croc but settled for MICK.


This is a good name I like it and please them by going to them when they call, Mick here.




I had a great journey to my new home, I had the company of my new pal Charlie in the back of the car, he was very kind to me.


We then got on to a ferry this was very exciting we sat in a seating area where dogs are allowed, my mum and dad kept me on a towel on a soft seat so as not to be on the wooden floor where other dogs had been. This is a great form of travel lots of people came up to us all and asked who the new boy was!!!!!.




I am now settling in at my new home, the back garden has been explored, there is a vegetable plot there but it is fenced off I am sure I could have some fun in there.




My new pal and cousin Charlie tells me that there is a big forest just down the road from where we stay. Mum and dad walk him there regularly, he tells me it is a great place where we can meet other dogs, bunnies, pheasants and squirrel's, I can hardly wait to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment