Wednesday 21 July 2010

Fraser's great escape




Hi all in Munsterland,


What a fun day I had on Tuesday, I managed to sneak through a gap in my garden fence and got into my neighbours garden.


Their garden has lots of shrubs and plants and it was a bit of a jungle for me really, I could hear mum and dad shouting my name but I decided to display some selective hearing techniques ha ha! To tell the truth I couldn't find my way back out again anyway and it was a wee bit scary but I hid it well...


Dad phoned my neighbour and he came out and found me and handed me back to dad over the fence.


Anyway dad ended up having to take a day off his work and went to a garden centre sorta place and got new fencing, he spend most of the day putting it up, I had a right old laugh about it all and eventually left him to it and had a nap.


When I came out to the garden later dad was sitting in the sun drinking gold coloured fizzy stuff in a tall glass, he seemed much happier and had some fun with me, and got his camera out, yet again!


I'm so glad that everyone is doing so well, by the way Diesel 2, I got my blue dummy from Asda..


Have fun,


Fraser ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment