Friday 16 July 2010

Diesel aka Snip


Hi Diesel here, when I was still at home with mum I was called Snip but my new dad says I suit Diesel. I am now living in Glasgow and hope to see my my sis Jedda quite regularly I would love to catch up with my brothers sometime too.

Mum says I have been very good only a couple of little accidents since I arrived and they were her fault lol. I went to visit the vets this morning and they were really nice to me and told mum how lovely I was. I went to mums work tonight and met a lot of nice people and some dogs that mum knows, it was really good fun and I got lots of attention. One of the big dogs (he has the hot for our Auntie Ellie) was a little bit scared of me so I had good fun making him look like a big wimp.

Anyway its supper time so I better go and remind her, i'll add a pic of me at home will put more on later when dad gets home from work mums rubbish at this stuff.


Lots of Love to all my brothers, sister, all the big dogs Nicky, Eric, Erin and Jason, oops nearly forgot mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Diesel


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete