Friday 30 July 2010

Neo's log stardate 29 july 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!! The best!!! I'm so happy :D just had to share the joy! This morning when i tried to play with Zinnia she quite forgot herself and joined in and soon realised we could play without me hurting her (much!) and we played and played and played until we were both exhausted and then we went to the birdbath together for a companionable drink (just like mates going to the pub after a squash game!) Mum says i have helped Zinnia discover her inner pup! My little sister is really very very nice when you get to know her and very brave and robust for a fluff ball! Reeeespect! This afternoon we shared her toys, played tuggy and wrestled some more and then snuggled up in one of the beds together - that's it i have totally arrived :D and as for the rest of the family? I've got them totally wrapped around my little claw - they are totally smitten! Looking forward to hearing your news!

No comments:

Post a Comment