Tuesday 20 July 2010

Logan


Good morning everyone, it's me Logan (7 Spot) Hope you're all having as much fun as me. Only one pic at the moment as mum has to take the old man, Whisper, out for his 1-2-1 walk.
I've been very good and christened the car on the way home, I had to swap into the clean side part way - well, it was a very long drive!
The garden is good for exploring, lots of green stuff to run through and hide in and pots to dig in and then there's the strange green thing I jumped on and suddenly I turned into the swamp monster and mum had to fish me out of the pond - just as well I like water. The bucket and watering can are great for quick drinks but my favourite is the water coming from the squiggly hose. Going to the vet this afternoon, hope I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment