Sunday 18 July 2010

Hi from Monstermunch




Hi everyone, it's Monstermunch here although nowadays I'm known as Fraser, a good Scottish name, so everyone tells me anyway!

Just to let you know that that I'm having a fab time at my new home, I've been spending some time playing in the garden with my new toys and getting up to some mischief by hepling rearrange some plants and checking to see if there are any wee gaps in the fence, well I am a Munster after all...
I must admit I had a good rest and sleep last night, I had my comfort blanket to cuddle up to and I more or less wrapped myself up in it in my new bed, cosy!

My batteries were fully charged when I got up this morning and I was a bit cheeky too, teasing my new mum and dad and making them play with me, I think I'm going to have fun here..

Oops got to go, time for my grub...catch you all later,

Much love to Nicky, Eric, Erin, Jason, Hogan and of course my mum, Paws, and to my fellow siblings and any other friends who know me... :-)
Will keep in touch,

Fraser








No comments:

Post a Comment