Monday 26 July 2010

Training

Hi Folks Diesel A here

Its a busy house here, I wondered what was going on on Friday when mum left usdogs at home on our own and went out in the car as she normally takes me too cos she says I have to get used to travelling. Aparently staying at home is training to weird I thought it was just time to have a kip. Anyway she came back home with Dads car and started putting lots of stuff in it our beds included! Next thing I knew dad was home and we were all getting in the car and heading off.

Took quite a while in the car, so I thought maybe I was going to visit mum, jedda and scout but when we parked up I was greeted by some new faces and Oxo, Bisto and Rolo my dads other dogs (they look like they have been rolling in the mud, but mum says they are chocolate labs and a chesapeake). They they told me we were at Ben Nevis and Mum and Auntie Ellie were going to climb a mountain for Charity, dont quite understand but I have a fun weekend, not sure mum did tho shes walking about like she's peed her pants!

I got left in the house again this evening as mum and dad both had to go out to work, didnt really like it much but mum says its better to learn now. To make up for it she says we are going to Puppy class tomorrow, not really sure what that is have any of you been? I think it sounds like it might be a bit boring, Auntie Ellie and Kizzie say it is really good but they are both right teachers pets. Oh well guess I'll find out tomorrow night.

Kizzie has just pinched my bone so I better go

Diesel x

No comments:

Post a Comment