Tuesday 14 September 2010

My partner in crime


I thought you might like a pic of Herne, my partner in crime. We love to play and get into mischief and sometimes Mum has to put us in our crate beds so she can get things done. Think we blew it trying to help with the washing this morning!
This afternoon I went to the vet for cuddles and to stand on the scales. I love all the people there and can't possibly come back out until I've said hello to everybody, even when they're busy! I did my very best to show Jean, the receptionist, how to use her computer when I came back out but the nurse lady was too quick and managed to stop me knocking everything off the counter. I didn't mind because she gave me even more cuddles and told mum she'd love to take me home. Mum said she'd change her mind at 4.30am when I screamed and screamed to go out for a wee! I only scream a little bit and then I run outside real quick, have a wee, race back in and wait for a treat! Got mum well trained.


I stood on the scales and I'm now a strapping big boy of 17.5kg. Mum says I've got to stop sitting in the flower pots as all that compost is making me shoot up. Mum can be so silly sometimes - its all the yummy grub she gives me. She let me have my first chicken carcass for breakfast - it took me a bit longer to scoff it down than the chicken wings but it was great chomping and crunching like the hairy one. The RC kibble is yummy too and I have that for lunch and supper and at tea time I have some kibble with other things added, like mince or sardines. Mmmmmm fooood is so delicious and I just love eating!
Love'n'licks from Logan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment