Saturday 4 September 2010















































































Hi all its Neo reporting in :) Life is busy and life is good! I have started training classes but to be honest they are a little easy peasy as I already know how to sit stay, down stay, wait and recall and other things too! Mum says I am the keenest dog (or child!!!) she has ever had to train and she thinks I can understand english because I pick things up so easily! (which of course i can or how else would i be posting this?!) I have been to a puppy party and they liked me so much they asked me to be their stand in "big" puppy if they need one for future parties! I've posted a photo of me and Ziona on my first walk and there's a pic of me at the beach in a big hole that I dug all by myself. Zinnia and I are the best of friends now and mum says she is very tolerant letting me share her bed - as you can see "we" soon outgrew her rigid blue bed and I kept lying on Zinnia and squashing her without realising! So mum bought us a bigger squishy bed that we now "share" as you can see from the pics and sometimes the three of us pile into Auntie Zeta's crate together which is very cosy! There are plenty of other beds of course but its so much nicer too share! Anyway I am saving the best news for last. Today I went to my very first dog show. I only went to watch and meet the other doggies, but they let me enter one of the classes and I was placed second in the best condition out of about thirty dogs!!! They thought I was in very good condition - for a springer spaniel!! LOL! It was a very good day as Auntie Zeta also won a cup for best veteran. I hope you all having fun and enjoying exploring the world. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment