Monday 13 September 2010

Logan update





Mum says I'm a kangaroo in disguise after she caught me snaffling a tea bag off the kitchen counter - I used the crate in front of the oven to jump up. The crate is in front of the oven to stop me turning the gas on when I stretch up to see if there's anything up there for me, that gas sure smells funny. Mum thinks she's foiled my efforts now as the crate is on end so it's taller - I'm working on tipping it over without making too much noise!!
I'm growing up nicely but spend too much time playing with Herne and making extra work for Mum that she tells me if I'm not careful I'm going on the first milk train up north - I can tell she doesn't mean it really 'cause she goes out of the room and giggles.
Me and Herne went to the grooming parlour today as we were so stinky and Mum said she'd rather let somebody else get the 'pong' out of us. It was great fun, we stood in a big tub and had lots of fuss and a humungous blasting thing that made Herne look like a teddy bear 'cause he's all fluffed up. I just look handsome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment