Monday 27 September 2010

Good things

The silver hairy one has shown me that it's good to run as fast as you can to mum when she calls 'quickie quickie' and do a sit in front of her - mum always has special treats for this.

He also showed me how to lay on my back with my paws in the air for 'nipnips' and mum says my toe nails are beautiful when they're short - she keeps different special clicker treats for 'nipnips'.

He's shown me that mum saying 'nightnight time' means run to your bed as fast as you can so you get a bedtime bonio biscuit and when she gets a chewy treat out of the pot it means run to your bed so she can go to the shop.

Mum says we are going to try some baby agility, think she means I have to step over poles and walk on a funny plank like the others do - she says it will be good for me to learn about this on the floor before I get big enough to go to proper class. If it's fun like tunnels I think I'll enjoy it.

Must go, it's past lunch time and my tum is rumbling.

Love'n'licks
Logan x

No comments:

Post a Comment