Sunday 1 August 2010

Stan aka Pawprint



Well here we go, eventually got round to getting my new family to show off to everyone.Yes thats me Stan I am in the rabbit cage and guess what I found a cat hiding in there and the rabbit is out in the garden. (It looks like lots of things to play with here).

I have been at my new home just over a week now and settling very well, I have gained 2 new brothers, Sid the german shepherd(he thinks he is the boss), Bert the small Jack Russell (my best playmate) and a sister Maisie another Jack Russell(I dont think she is as keen on me as she is a bit grumpy and likes her own space).There is also a cat and a rabbit.

I have been to my new school twice now and am learning lots of new things and meeting new playmates, they all want me to behave myself (no chance yet). We have got a padling pool thats good fun I can jump in then run into the house and get everywhere wet, I think I am helping washing the floor.Another new trick I have learnt is if I jump up at the bin and pull it over I can empty it all over the floor.
We all keep looking to see how all of my brothers and my sister are doing, we all seem to have been very lucky getting good homes and nice new families I hope we all stay in touch and maybe we can meet at sometime,I am going to the open day show in Spilsby later this month are any of you coming?.Well its time for sweet and bed now look forward to seeing your new blogs Stan.

No comments:

Post a Comment