Monday 2 August 2010

Diesel

Hi folks

Lovely to hear from everyone. We were at a fun day yesterday, it was really good fun apart from the border terrier that tried to eat me (mind u i'd have a complex if I had to wear a silly collar like that too lol) so Auntie Ellie came out with me cos she looks after me. I also got to meet Uncle Nevis (paws and Ellies younger half brother) hes even bigger than Auntie El!

I watched El do some agility, it was really funny cos she was busy watching the birdies and pretending she had never done agility b4, oh and mum slipped on the grass and landed on her bum! Was weird tho because lots of people I had never met were recognising me they said my picture was on facebook (dont know what that is oit got me lots of cuddles).

I am really looking forward to going to this beach walk can we go soon? Mum says we are going on a ferry on Sunday as she is judging a show at Dunoon so we are all going to go along and have a day out.

Diesel x

No comments:

Post a Comment