Sunday 15 August 2010







Hi Folks. Mick here.






What a weekend I have had, Friday the 13th was unlucky for the local woods as that was my first venture into them. They were all that Charlie had told me, full of dog scent, wild animal scent strange people.



I had an encounter with a wooden bridge, I could see flowing water below it I was not very sure about crossing this but my pal Charlie said "what are you waiting there for? there's loads more to see and do over here" so off I went.



As a matter of fact I have now been over these bridges several times now over the weekend they are just a walk in the park!!!!!.
We had BBQ Saturday and Sunday this weekend, Charlie told me to watch out usually dad drops a sausage off the BBQ, I am not to dive in and eat it straight away as it will be too warm, usually the old man will pick it up put it to the side let it cool and then feed, great!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment