Monday 14 February 2011

Noisy boys

Logan very rarely shuts up! I've even threatened him with the milk train back up north (only joking Nicky) but it makes no difference. He loves the sound of his own voice and will chatter, chirrup and warble quite happily for ages. If I should have the cheek to leave him in his bed and pop outside he can howl for Britain, even the postman recognises his 'call'. When I get back in he pouts his lips and woofles (cross between woof and yodel) while bouncing around on his back legs.

He's a little tinker as he always wants the last word and if I tell him 'shush' he's quiet until I'm distracted and then has another little woofle - think he's learnt that from Herne as he does it too!

He has the most expressive face while he's chatting and I find it very difficult not to laugh which I just know would encourage him to do it all the more!

I just love him to bits, even when I'm cursing at the amount of muck I have to clear off the kitchen worktops, walls, cupboards and cooker after he's checked them out on his way in from a romp in the mud - gave up on the floor a while back!

No comments:

Post a Comment