Thursday 23 December 2010

merry christmas everyone


Merry christmas all my pup pals. An update on news. Jedda has went to a lovely home in the midlands with a great family who are going to work and show her. It turns out she had quite the apptitude for being a gundog and was best suited to a working type home so she is away. I miss her around but still have my mum. I also had my first show, i met my bro diesel there and our half bro rubles. he is a bit older and a great pal to us. i was a real good boy and won my class thenbeat mum for best of breed and i got best pup in breed too. then to make erin real proud i got reserve best puppy in show. i dont know what all this means but i think it was good as erin seemed really chuffed with me and i got a big ribbon thing thats bigger than my head - you cant eat it though. diesel was a prefect boy too and he got a 2nd so a brill day for the albadhus.


No comments:

Post a Comment