Sunday 31 October 2010

Fraser's favourite things...




Here are a few of my favourite things...




My Friends. Esme, 8 month old German Short Haired Pointer, I'm almost the same size as her now, when I first met her I thought she was huge! Mack, 6 month old German Shepherd Dog, he's all black and almost as handsome as me! Crunchie, 2 year old Chocolate Lab, of course!


My Walks. Minerwell Park, just round the corner, I'm there first thing every morning, rain or shine, well mainly rain! Dunottar Woods, a lovely forest walk in Stonehaven, busy with doggie friends and great fun! Duthie Park in Aberdeen, a large park with open spaces to run free in, I can spot another dog from one end of the park to the other, then I take off to greet them, zoom!


My trips to Stonehaven town. My mum takes me on walks into town and we come through the park on the way home. My trips to Aberdeen city. My dad works in a care home and I go with him once every week. I've met the residents and they're always pleased to see me now. Sometimes dad takes me out with them to the park on a nice day, I think it's called win win!


My training. I've completed an 8 week course, made some friends, including Kai, Japanese Akita puppy, and I'm going to be starting more classes in a couple of weeks time. My toys. Especially a squeaky bone that they call my vuvuzela because it's so loud that it drowns out the telly during the X Factor, is that a bad thing?! My Vet. I was there yesterday, I got weighed, 27.8 KG, and also got some worming stuff. My fresh water. I like to drink fresh water from the bath tap, I've got mum and dad well trained...! I hope that you are all doing well and having a great time.




No comments:

Post a Comment